Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ring Ring!

CSA: Thank you for calling (blah... blah... blah...) this is Betty Speking how may I help you?
Caller: Okay, Miss "Peking" I would like an authorization code....

Clmt: (clmt was keyspelling his current location....)
CSA: okay sir, that's A for "Alpha"... M for "Mike".... O for.... for... "OSAMIS?"

client: my address is 459 quintin drive...
agent: sir, is that Q for cucumber?


these are some of the boo-boo's collected from the floor:
1. Sir, kindly state your first and last name starting off with your area code?

2. Sir, do you happen to remember your first name, please?

3. Agent: So how long the camera?

4. Ma'am, please turn off all electrical appliances within the vicinity of your modem. This might be causing the interference.

5. Customer: So what do I do now?
Agent: Click on the OK button, and now let's keep our fingers crossed....

6. Customer: So are you a boy or a girl?
Agent: Well, let's just say a little bit of both....(Nyah!)

7. Sir, let us not tamper with the Safe mode. It was placed there for a purpose!

8. Customer: Mr. Stanley just stepped out of the house. This is his wife.
Agent: Can you ask him to step back in again, ma'am?

9. Customer: So do I turn the camera over?
Agent: Yes, sir. You would have to turn yourself over. Right, Sir.

agent: I'm sorry but this is the only department that handles the calls of our customers.
customer: and what department are you?
agent: call center
customer: a what?!!

agent: will that be all ma'am?
customer: Oo. Ay opo! ay...um sorry, i came from a different country kasi..ay!! I'm really sorry please bear with me(and then started to laugh).

tech support: ok sir, can u pls type cmd on the run field
client: what?!!!
tech support: cmd sir
client: (irate!) WHAT IS THAT?!!!
tech support: ok!!! c as in CLIENT, m as in MUST and d as in DIE

Agent: Ma'am, Is that C as in Scissors?

Agent: Sir, Is that Y as in Wyoming?
American caller: U sure, coz the last time I checked Wyoming starts w/ a W

ME : May I have the service tag please?
Chinese/Korean Customer : Ok the service tag is 1-B-S-R-"Yi"
ME : Ok. So That's number 1. And then B as in Bravo. S as in Sierra. R as in Romeo and is the last character a number three?
Customer : No! No! That is Letter Yi!
ME : Uhh .. ok. Is that a Letter C? As in Charlie? Or Cat?
Customer : No! No! Letter Yi! Like Yu! Yu!
ME : Letter T? Like Tree? Or Two??
Customer : No! No! Letter Yi! YI!!!! Like Yu! You know, with the animals!
ME : OHHHHH!!! A LETTER Z!!! AS IN ZOO! With the animals!!
Customer : YES YES!! You got it!
HAHAHAHAHAHA and that took around 5 minutes.

customer: your name is what?
cca: my name is bruce, how may I help you?
customer: say what now?
cca: ma'm bruce B- as in (george w. bush!)
customer: ok bush

customer: hi bush I' m calling about disconnecting my service
cca: ma'm let me help you with that
customer: say what now?
cca: let me assit you ma'm
customer:let me talk to someone else I don't understand your accent
cca: Certainly ma'm pls dial the same number and listen to the voice prompt and press the option for our department, thank you for calling ***energy we appreciate your business.

CX: So, what's your ethnic origin
TS: I'm an asian...
CX: Oh... in Asia. Well, Kung Hei Fat Choi!

CSA: Thank you for calling... this is Candy how may I help you?
Cust: What did you say your name was... Mandy?
CSA: No sir it's candy...
Cust: Sorry can't hear did u say Mandy?
CSA: No sir.. candy sir ...candy as in Storck!
Cust: What? you're a strange girl Mandy...

Rep: OK Katie, may I call you Katie?
Caller: Well, OK. But the name's Michelle!

Rep: Alright, let me verify that. Was that a "G" as in golf?
Caller: NO! That was a "G" as in GIBRA!

CSR: So, you want to reset your password? Is this correct?
Cust: Yes.
CSR: Would you like to set your own password or would you like me to give you a generic password.
Cust: Uhmm.. just give me a generic one.
CSR: Alright. I have reset your password. Your new password will be... let me spell it out for you. That's K as in Kilo ... A as in apple....M as in mama.... O as in October..... T as in tango.... and E as in Echo
Cust: "Kamowt?" That's a cool password. I'll never forget this. All right. Everything is working.

me: mam please look at the back of your modem and check if you have the ethernet cord connected.
cus (ms fordham): the what? (with alabama accent)
me: yung yellow cord

Me: Thank you for calling (ACCOUNT - technical support), this is ******. How may I help you?
Cust: Dammit, I gotta cyst in my testicles!

tech troubleshooting a pc
tech: sir can we make sure all the windows are closed
cust: ok, can i put the phone down?
tech: sure sir..

cust: ok i've closed all the windows in my house... what's next?

No comments: