Monday, June 12, 2006

Make Up For Your Eyes

1. For great looking eyes make sure to use powder shadows for a natural look and a eyeliner pencil for drama at night. Make sure the liner has a smudge tip at one end to get that smoky eye look. Only line the top of the eye is you're looking tired. You don't want to bring more attention to dark circles under the eyes. Neutral tones with a hint of color are flattering on everybody.

2. For sheen on the eyelids, dab a bit of Vaseline for a pretty reflective quality, as well as moisture.

3. Open up the eye with a gold/beige shimmery high lighter onto the brow bone.

4. Don't throw away cash on an expensive eye makeup remover! Find a pretty glass bottle and fill it with baby shampoo.

5. If your cream eye shadow dries out, use a few drops of water or mineral oil to soften it up again.

5. Potatoes, like cucumbers, will reduce the appearance of dark, under-eye circles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'd like to find out if you own the copyright to the eyes image, and if you do, if I may use this image as long as I credit you. I'd like to use it as part of my main page on scarletstreetstudios.com . I'd love to hear back from you at jessicajohnting@gmail.com . Great blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

I would also like to know if you own the copyright to the eyes image, if so, may I use it for a school project I'm currently working on. Please e-mail me ASAP with your reply

e-mail: mistress_angel_@hotmail.com.

Thanks!