Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Good Husband

Husband   xxx   A Blog With No Name – Internet fun, trivia and good reads.A wife comes home early one day and finds her husband in their bed making love to a beautiful, sexy young woman.

"You unfaithful, disrespectful pig! How dare you do this to me your faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving this house and I want a divorce!" The husband replies, "Just wait a minute! Before you leave, at least listen to what happened."

"Hmmmmm, I don't know. Well, okay, but it'll be the last thing I ever hear from you. Make it fast, you lying, cheating dog!" The husband begins to tell his story "While I was driving home, this woman stopped me and asked me for a ride. She was so young and defenseless that I went ahead and let her in the car.

“I noticed she was very thin, not well dressed, and very dirty. She told me she hadn't eaten in three days. With great compassion and caring I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night that you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll gain weight. The poor thing devoured them.

“Since she was very dirty, I asked her if she'd like to take a shower. While she was showering, I noticed her clothes were filthy and full of holes, so I threw them away. Since she then needed some clothes, I gave her a pair of jeans you've had for a few years and can no longer wear because they're too tight on you. I also gave her the blouse I gave you on our anniversary that you won't wear because you think I don't have good taste. I gave her the pullover my sister gave you for Christmas that you won't wear just to bug my sister, and I also gave her the boots you bought at that expensive boutique and have worn only once after seeing one of your co-workers wearing the same pair."

The husband continues his story...

"The young woman was very grateful to me, and as we were walking to the door she suddenly stopped and turned to me, tears streaming down her face, and said, "Sir, do you have anything else your wife doesn't use?"

No comments: