Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Cool Slogans

Funny slogans, this list contains. Really. Got ‘em from this site.


I Don't Like The Drugs, But The Drugs Like Me.

I'm better than normal, I'm abnormal!

By the time you read this, you've already read it.

Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.

Quitting smoking is easy, I've done it a hundred times.

If you hate me, i love you too. It ain't my fault i'm better than you.
Drugs cause amnesia, and other things I can't remember

Harrasing me about my smoking may be hazardous to your health!

Marriage is not like war: You sleep with the enemy.

Life is like a pack of chewing-gum; I've yet to figure out why

Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.

When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.

I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.

A wise monkey never monkies with another monkey's monkey!

Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge

Well if I called the wrong numba, why'd you answer?

God created men first, cause you always make a rough draft before a masterpiece!

Ti's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh,But I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry

If u needs space join NASA baby!

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes

Unite against togetherness!

No comments: