Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Call Center Applicants

What do you know about the call center Industry?
Applicant: The call center industry is booming out, side by side, somewhere else.
Applicant: The call center is a booming industry for the past few days and I want to become part of that boom!
Applicant: It's easy to be a call center, just looks arounds you, that why i want to become a call center!

Out of nowhere:
Applicant: Oh im sorry, i sit corrected.
Applicant: Im afraid to dead. I feel that im not ready to die.
Applicant: I usually play PS2 at night when there is no loud.
Applicant: I just want to be practical...because in reality bites, life nowadays is hard.
Applicant: O' my gosh mum, I so nerbyus, I'm going to be freeze.
Applicant: I know quite Spanish.
Applicant: I'll just burn the bridge when I get there.

Recruiter: What does your father do for a living?
Applicant: My father is already a retard.
Recruiter: I'm sorry?
Applicants Yes, he's not working anymore.

Recruiter: What is empathy?
Applicant: It's putting your feet in somebody else's shoe.

Recruiter: You look familiar. I think I already spoke to you before? Do you remember when you were last here?
Applicant: I think months from now.

Recruiter: Why do you want to work in a call center?
Applicant: From Manila Bulletin.
Recruiter: Ah okay, but my question is, why do you want to work here?
Applicant: Well, I graduated from CEU with a course of blahblah.....

Applicant: I'm a work alcoholic.

Applicant: I'm the eldest and the only child in our family.

Applicant: I'm a hardworking...

No comments: