Friday, April 14, 2006

What Does Your Name Mean?

What does your name really mean? Do you know?

Well, I actually found this information interesting. It was just sent to me by a friend. Of course, I do not want to keep all the laughter to myself that's why I'm posting it here. So that you could have fun learning what your name means. Or if this whole thing is just a joke. Who knows?

Caution though. This is not supposed to offend anybody. And I mean anybody. So if you are easily offended, then do not continue to read.

You see, this thing is easy to configure. You just find the letters of your name. Then that's what your name means. If what this thing tells me about my name is true, well that would be something I would be keeping for myself. :-)

Here's mine:
A - Good in bed.
T - You are the best in bed.
O - You love foreplay.
M - Success comes easily to you.
I - You have a nice ass.
C - You're wild and crazy.
G - Love is something you deeply believe in.
I - You have a nice ass.
R - You are very hot and sexy.
L - You have big boobs.

Here's the key -
A- Good in bed.
B- You are always fun when it comes to meeting new people.
C- You're wild and crazy.
D- You have trouble trusting people.
E- You're loyal to those you love.
F- People totally adore you.
G- Love is something you deeply believe in.
H- You have very good personality and looks.
I- You have a nice ass.
J- Everyone loves you.
K- You like to try new things.
L- You have big boobs.
M- Success comes easily to you.
N- Have a big warm heart.
O- You love foreplay.
P- You are popular with all types of people.
Q- You are a hypocrite.
R- You are very hot and sexy.
S- People think you are so sexy.
T- You are the best in bed.
U- You are really chill.
V- You are not judgemental.
W- You are very broad minded.
X- You never let people tell you what to do.
Y- One of the hardest gangsters alive.
Z- You're super cool.


src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/AIsForAutomobile.gif"

style="border:0" alt="A is for Automobile"/>

No comments: