Friday, April 14, 2006

The Lord of the Rings, Now A Play!


If you loved “The Lord of the Rings”, then you may want to view this play. You see, “The Lord of the Rings” has already been produced as a play. I have come across this info from this
site
.

It says here that Peter Howe plays Sam Gamgee, James Loye stars as Frodo Baggins, and Michael Therriault is Gollum. It is currently running at the Princess of Wales Theater in Toronto, Canada.

Now I’m wondering. How could some movie like “The Lord of the Rings” be a play? I can just imagine. The audience watching through what…? 9 hours of a play. And most of them just battling orcs and fighting Saruman or Sauron. Or maybe looking at Sam and Frodo walk through miles and miles in dark and stony places. I wonder. Or maybe I’m just being too pessimistic.


src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/AIsForAutomobile.gif"

style="border:0" alt="A is for Automobile"/>

No comments: