Friday, April 14, 2006

CSI and Forensic Science


I just love watching CSI. For those who are not familiar with CSI (although I doubt that there is a great number of viewers who have no idea as to what CSI is), it is the short term for Crime Scene Investigation.

CSI is a television show that really does bring great happiness for me. No, I'm not happy that people are getting murdered, hurt, or what-have-you. I am happy because CSI shows that there is of course a way for the bad guys to finish in jail. You know. After all, not everybody believes in the justice system anymore. And yes, some people also believe that they can get away with murder, or crime, if you want to widen things a bit.

It has been my lifelong dream to be a forensic scientist. Of course, I only presume that this is official jobs of those who do CSI. Yes, there are people who do forensic work at present, but of course the show does show that everything could be done in just a couple of days. Some even do not last for five days! In just a couple of days, everything is sorted out and the bad guy is sent behind bars.

Yes, but then I could not be a CSI or a forensic scientist for that matter. You know why? I got a secret. I hate blood. As a kid, I watched my mother's cousin clean his wound. (His accidentally hammered his toe and his toenail went with the hammer, so his wound was bleeding profusely.) Then, the next thing that my parents notice was that I was already lying down and I was unconcious. That is why I do not like blood. But still, I dream that maybe I would be a forensic scientist. I like the way that they are able to solve all those crimes!

And yes, I also like the way that the show, CSI, gives me the feeling that I can still trust in the police. That's kudos to the CSI team!


src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/AIsForAutomobile.gif"

style="border:0" alt="A is for Automobile"/>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i am also a huge fan of CSI watch every episode and sad that sarah is gone :[ but i still love it!